Pricelist – Categories and Sub-Categories

Ingrid69
    November 30, 2014 at 11:38 pm #2995

Hi Kaaz!

I’m currently using the Spalon theme as the base theme for a website I’m setting up for a client, and had a few quick questions.

I’m using the Pricelist with Sidebar template as the base for my Pricelist page, and this is working well. The client wants five major categories of services offered, with sub-categories within these. Say, for example, a major category being ‘Body Treatments’, with sub-categories like ‘Tanning’ and ‘Massage’. I have organised this fairly easily using from within the WP back-end from the Pricelist->Pricelist Categories page.

However, when displayed on the Pricelist page, both the major categories and sub-categories are displayed as options at the top of the page. What I would love is for the end-user to be able to click on a major category, and receive a drop-down list or something similar of the sub-categories, and then have whatever option they choose displayed. Is this at all possible?

Thanks for your time!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.